912 replies, Replies 601 to 610

I hope the creep gets away with it.

Edited my comment.

I think that i would rather get the amber alert and be woken up at 1 am. I mean, if i had a child and they were missing, i'd hack every phone and computer in the world to scream the amber alert text at everyone if i could.

Perhaps an update you installed cleared out the setting. I think the person you should really be mad at is the sick b****** who may or may not be doing horrible things to this child as we speak.

- written
Can i have bible quotes to offer comfort?

tricky wrote:

--------------------------------------------

I personally dont think all is vanity, but pretty close. We live, we die and everything in between can be very hard most of the time and very beautiful sometimes. One should learn to appreciate the small things in life. No matter what you do, you will leave some form of fingerprint on other people good or bad. They themselves might pass it on to others. So your fingerprint does make the world different in a very small way but makes a difference none the less. In that sense your actions are not vanity.... let me stop here on a positive note ^_^

I think it's a good idea in certain frames of mind to take a step back and realize that it's all been done before and to snap out of taking whatever situation or problem that is causing such distress to us so seriously.

- written
Are football players overpaid?

I have heard the "they are amazing athletes" thing. Ok, great, i can appreciate them being well paid....like does a million bucks sound good? Or is that too much? I think its too much for being a really strong or fast person.

"They get bashed up." But why? Because the money is soooo good. Would they he sacrificing themselves like that for minimum wage? Do we really need to watch people sacrifice their bodies for our entertainment like that?

And how many get hurt trying to get to that level but have nothing to show for it?

I agree there is something religious about sports that is quite off putting for me.

- written
People suck!

Sucking is a blessing the Dragon Gods bestowed on the primates for giving pleasure to one another. Komodo Dragons cannot suck so we suffer. It is a great compliment to a Komodo Dragon to tell him he "sucks." That means he gives great pleasure.

You suck!

- written
Can i have bible quotes to offer comfort?

Psalm 23 is the famous one...it's pretty nice.

- written
Can i have bible quotes to offer comfort?

Depends what kind of comfort you are looking for too. There's always Southern Comfort.

- written
Can i have bible quotes to offer comfort?

Some psalms are pretty great too.

- written
Can i have bible quotes to offer comfort?

I don't have a specific quote handy but Job and Ecclesiastes have given me great comfort at certain times of my life.

- written
Are football players overpaid?

Yorick wrote:
only the high profile athletes lol but yea.. if they're paid well they're probably expected to perform well.

maybe this for some reason why some people love to watch college football.

Yes, I should have qualified.

- written
Are football players overpaid?

soco wrote:
Compared to...?

Just in general.

- written