12
Jebus-Zeus
offline
Verified User (11 months, 1 week)
Shoutout0

how many steps would it take to walk to the moon?

This open post was written |
Views: 51, Subscribers: 8 |
Leave a reply | Report Post

⇩ Zoom to bottom
Reciprocity (1)
Reciprocity
In the past four (4) days Jebus-Zeus has helped 1 person.
Post Tags (3)
walk, steps, moon
Replies (13)
Happy earth
(1 hour after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

You don't walk to the moon. You fall asleep on the beach with your hair in the ocean, and are pulled there by the tide.

12
(1 hour after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

smiley wrote:
You don't walk to the moon. You fall asleep on the beach with your hair in the ocean, and are pulled there by the tide.

i wanna walk to the moon, since its a flat earth, i dont see the problem...

Happy earth
(1 hour after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Jebus-Zeus wrote:

i wanna walk to the moon, since its a flat earth, i dont see the problem...

You mean like walk to the edge then up and across the dome of the sky? That would be awesome. If you do it, I want to see!

Happy earth
(3 hours after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

I just came across this. 30 earths would fit between the Earth and the Moon. https://spaceplace.nasa.gov/moon-distance/en/

9 12 18 8 58 22 pm
(5 hours after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

smiley wrote:
I just came across this. 30 earths would fit between the Earth and the Moon. https://spaceplace.nasa.gov/moon-distance/en/

Relying on NASA for accurate information is like depending on a liar for the truth - why would you want to go there?

When it comes to the theory of the flat earth, the world as you understand it (all the continents and seven seas) is just one realm of "Earth."
That means there is more land beyond the ice barrier, not just that but many earth realms.
Now, with that said, we're really not so sure that even the earth as a whole wouldn't go well beyond the distance of the moon if it were set on edge.
.....Just sayin'......

Fb img 1536088380436
(5 hours after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Remember way back when. Like when the earth was flat. Science. Than the earth was round. Science. Than the earth was round but oval.science.
I say there is no earth.
Until You can prove that its not a computer program. I will not rely on anyone but my own intuitions

Img 2679
(10 hours after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

There's a band called Walk the Moon :)

75971 10152125729463961 180579742 n
(1 day after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Infinite or none, depending on velocity & trajectory.

Fb img 1536088380436
(3 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Ok.. Ill answer your question.step 1.. good hash oil
Step 2.. smoke the hash oil.
Step 3.. you made it to the moon.
So there are 3 steps to get to the moon...
I need to do stand up

12
(4 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

aeolians.revenge wrote:
Ok.. Ill answer your question.step 1.. good hash oil
Step 2.. smoke the hash oil.
Step 3.. you made it to the moon.
So there are 3 steps to get to the moon...
I need to do stand up

hurrah

A few interview questions (possibly from google):

How many golf balls can fit in a school bus?

Imagine you have a closet full of shirts. Itโ€™s very hard to find a shirt. So what can you do to organize your shirts for easy retrieval?

Quickly estimate 2^64 without using a pen/paper.

Help me with:

[quote]Test.[/quote]

75971 10152125729463961 180579742 n
(4 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

๐•อคอญอฅฬ‡๐•–๐•ฅ๐•šใ€‚(Yeti.) wrote:
A few interview questions (possibly from google):

How many golf balls can fit in a school bus?

Imagine you have a closet full of shirts. Itโ€™s very hard to find a shirt. So what can you do to organize your shirts for easy retrieval?

Quickly estimate 2^64 without using a pen/paper.

1) a ********shitload
2) pile 'em on the floor
3) many

12
(4 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

BigWilly! wrote:

๐•อคอญอฅฬ‡๐•–๐•ฅ๐•šใ€‚(Yeti.) wrote:
A few interview questions (possibly from google):

How many golf balls can fit in a school bus?

Imagine you have a closet full of shirts. Itโ€™s very hard to find a shirt. So what can you do to organize your shirts for easy retrieval?

Quickly estimate 2^64 without using a pen/paper.

1) a ********shitload
2) pile 'em on the floor
3) many

1. 1 golfball the size of a schoolbus
2. buy only black shirts
3. 1

A
⇧ Zoom to top

Help-QA supports basic Markdown, emoji ๐Ÿ˜, and tagging friends with @username!