This post left anonymously

I truly equate time wasters the same with murderers.

I can't stand someone who only wants to waste your
time. I think you should be locked up and put on death row for murdering portions of so many other people's lives.

I should be legally able to retaliate as if my life were in danger when attacked by a time waster. Because frankly when you're murdering hours of it a day, it is.

How dare you.

This open post was written |
Views: 41, Subscribers: 5 |
Leave a reply | Report Post

⇩ Zoom to bottom
Reciprocity (0)
Reciprocity
Since writing this post Anonymous may have helped people, but has not within the last four (4) days.
Post Tags (5)
time, hours, murdering, danger, frankly
Replies (15)
Helpbot
(0 minutes after post)

If you are contemplating suicide, hurting yourself, or you are seriously depressed: please, seek professional help!

Call this hotline (1-800-273-8255) operated by our friends at the Suicide Prevention Lifeline, anytime, for free, professional, and confidential assistance. While other Helpers are likely to reply to your post, please make sure you understand that your use of Help-QA.com falls under our TOS.

Note: I'm a robot that the Help-QA creators programmed. If this response is in error, I apologize, please ignore it.

Anonymous edited this post .

I truly equate time wasters the same with murderers. ¬ ¬ I can't stand someone who only wants to waste your ¬ time. I think you should be locked up and put on death row for murdering portions of so many other people's lives. ¬ ¬ I should be legally able to retaliate as if my life were in danger when attacked by a time waster. Because frankly when you're murdering hours of it, it is. ¬ ¬ How dare you.

Anonymous edited this post .

I truly equate time wasters the same with murderers. ¬ ¬ I can't stand someone who only wants to waste your ¬ time. I think you should be locked up and put on death row for murdering portions of so many other people's lives. ¬ ¬ I should be legally able to retaliate as if my life were in danger when attacked by a time waster. Because frankly when you're murdering hours of it a day, it is. ¬ ¬ How dare you.

05ad6afe 1f85 4c4a 8680 4f73a3c1f45c
last online: <time class="timeago" datetime="1600985490" title="Sep 24, 2020 22:11">Sep 24, 2020 22:11</time>
Verified User (2 years, 5 months)
Long Term User
Shoutout0
#
(1 hour after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

I don't know the details of what you're talking about but it reminds me of something that happened to me very recently.

Yesterday i drove my dad to an appointment for a minor procedure.

Due to a scheduling mix up...the dr wasn't there. So i took a day off to drive him 30 minutes away for no reason.

So not only was an hour wasted driving him back and forth but i lost a vacation day i can't get back.

I wouldn't say i'd have the person who messed up murdered though...i wouldn't even want them fired.


People make mistakes. That's life.

Original Poster
Anonymous
#
(3 hours after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Lano wrote:
I don't know the details of what you're talking about but it reminds me of something that happened to me very recently.

Yesterday i drove my dad to an appointment for a minor procedure.

Due to a scheduling mix up...the dr wasn't there. So i took a day off to drive him 30 minutes away for no reason.

So not only was an hour wasted driving him back and forth but i lost a vacation day i can't get back.

I wouldn't say i'd have the person who messed up murdered though...i wouldn't even want them fired.


People make mistakes. That's life.

Mistakes are one thing. That's not what I'm talking about. Being a sloshy headed waste of skin all the time set out to ruin everyone because they're f*cked up is who I'm talking about.

You think it's okay for your doc to screw up like that once in a while because he's human and that's normal. I think it's okay too. I wouldn't expect them to be perfect either. Wouldn't by the 5th or 6th time in a row though, maybe you'd start thinking something else was going on?

Yah, no, you wouldn't like that at all. You'd be really angry at his incompetence and pick a different doctor.

These days, it's harder and harder to pick a different one though because they're ALL EQUALLY STUPID!!!!! I mean hopefully not doctors but maybe!

I saw a guy walk into the middle of traffic earlier today. Like he didn't give af that he was crossing a street and could get hit by a car and die instantly. Did I get mad at him because he was stupid? NO. Would I get mad at him if I saw him do it for the second solid week in a row? YAH!! GET THE RETARD OUT OF THE ROAD!!!! Something else is up there than the occasional 'oh i fckd up'.

Those aren't real examples but you have to be able to understand the difference between a mistake and consistent incompetence.

I know you have seen the kind of folks I'm talking about. They're everywhere.
They know what they're doing, they're doing it on purpose. It is premeditated and it is murder.

The one's who are set out everyday to ruin your life because they hate there's, I guess. I don't really know their stupid motivation. Maybe they're just sick and like it.

Well I hate mine too but I'm still not that selfish. I'm sick of everyone's sick selfishness. You can go to jail first before you bring it to me! Partial murder should be against the law.

1581744157174 1581744149313 miss bot
last online: <time class="timeago" datetime="1600820753" title="Sep 23, 2020 0:25">Sep 23, 2020 0:25</time>
Verified User (2 years, 10 months)
Long Term User
Shoutout0
#
(2 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Have you finished building my house yet? What's wrong with you.... you've had six days!!!!

12
(2 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

I'd murder you all for existing only to waste all time itself.

05ad6afe 1f85 4c4a 8680 4f73a3c1f45c
last online: <time class="timeago" datetime="1600985490" title="Sep 24, 2020 22:11">Sep 24, 2020 22:11</time>
Verified User (2 years, 5 months)
Long Term User
Shoutout0
#
(3 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Anonymous wrote:

Mistakes are one thing. That's not what I'm talking about. Being a sloshy headed waste of skin all the time set out to ruin everyone because they're f*cked up is who I'm talking about.

You think it's okay for your doc to screw up like that once in a while because he's human and that's normal. I think it's okay too. I wouldn't expect them to be perfect either. Wouldn't by the 5th or 6th time in a row though, maybe you'd start thinking something else was going on?

Yah, no, you wouldn't like that at all. You'd be really angry at his incompetence and pick a different doctor.

These days, it's harder and harder to pick a different one though because they're ALL EQUALLY STUPID!!!!! I mean hopefully not doctors but maybe!

I saw a guy walk into the middle of traffic earlier today. Like he didn't give af that he was crossing a street and could get hit by a car and die instantly. Did I get mad at him because he was stupid? NO. Would I get mad at him if I saw him do it for the second solid week in a row? YAH!! GET THE RETARD OUT OF THE ROAD!!!! Something else is up there than the occasional 'oh i fckd up'.

Those aren't real examples but you have to be able to understand the difference between a mistake and consistent incompetence.

I know you have seen the kind of folks I'm talking about. They're everywhere.
They know what they're doing, they're doing it on purpose. It is premeditated and it is murder.

The one's who are set out everyday to ruin your life because they hate there's, I guess. I don't really know their stupid motivation. Maybe they're just sick and like it.

Well I hate mine too but I'm still not that selfish. I'm sick of everyone's sick selfishness. You can go to jail first before you bring it to me! Partial murder should be against the law.

I think I understand now, but if so I don't group the people you are talking about under "time-wasters." There are a lot of people who just don't take other people into account with their actions. You know, these guys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs


I group those people with the types who throw their garbage out into the street out of their car and who talk loudly and for a long period of time on a train while sitting right next to other people...people lacking a certain type of everyday empathy.

05ad6afe 1f85 4c4a 8680 4f73a3c1f45c
last online: <time class="timeago" datetime="1600985490" title="Sep 24, 2020 22:11">Sep 24, 2020 22:11</time>
Verified User (2 years, 5 months)
Long Term User
Shoutout0
#
(6 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

There's book by a German author, same guy who wrote Neverending Story, called Momo. Its about these small creatures who literally go around stealing human beings time. Great stuff! They should make that into a movie...

Original Poster
Anonymous
#
(6 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

soco wrote:
Have you finished building my house yet? What's wrong with you.... you've had six days!!!!

LOL

Surely that's not what you think I mean. But it's funny either way.

Original Poster
Anonymous
#
(6 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Jebus-Zeus wrote:
I'd murder you all for existing only to waste all time itself.

Except for the 'wasting time' part of your reply, I wouldn't blame you. You should not waste time though at least use it for yourself. If you were to decide to waste your time or others you're just sort of stupid. You should however be able to exact justice on those who murder yours.

It seems even the most nihilistic annihilation fantasy crazy f*k would want to use time to make its worthless existence on this miserable crap hole of a planet easier for itself. It just seems like it'd be a natural thing to do for all creatures.

I can't see any other reason for someone to waste time than for being stupid though. If you can think of one feel free to chime in.

The subject of people being stupid is a whole other post though.

Even though stupid people and time murderers often adopt many of the same mentally deranged behaviors.

Original Poster
Anonymous
#
(6 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Lano wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Mistakes are one thing. That's not what I'm talking about. Being a sloshy headed waste of skin all the time set out to ruin everyone because they're f*cked up is who I'm talking about.

You think it's okay for your doc to screw up like that once in a while because he's human and that's normal. I think it's okay too. I wouldn't expect them to be perfect either. Wouldn't by the 5th or 6th time in a row though, maybe you'd start thinking something else was going on?

Yah, no, you wouldn't like that at all. You'd be really angry at his incompetence and pick a different doctor.

These days, it's harder and harder to pick a different one though because they're ALL EQUALLY STUPID!!!!! I mean hopefully not doctors but maybe!

I saw a guy walk into the middle of traffic earlier today. Like he didn't give af that he was crossing a street and could get hit by a car and die instantly. Did I get mad at him because he was stupid? NO. Would I get mad at him if I saw him do it for the second solid week in a row? YAH!! GET THE RETARD OUT OF THE ROAD!!!! Something else is up there than the occasional 'oh i fckd up'.

Those aren't real examples but you have to be able to understand the difference between a mistake and consistent incompetence.

I know you have seen the kind of folks I'm talking about. They're everywhere.
They know what they're doing, they're doing it on purpose. It is premeditated and it is murder.

The one's who are set out everyday to ruin your life because they hate there's, I guess. I don't really know their stupid motivation. Maybe they're just sick and like it.

Well I hate mine too but I'm still not that selfish. I'm sick of everyone's sick selfishness. You can go to jail first before you bring it to me! Partial murder should be against the law.

I think I understand now, but if so I don't group the people you are talking about under "time-wasters." There are a lot of people who just don't take other people into account with their actions. You know, these guys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs


I group those people with the types who throw their garbage out into the street out of their car and who talk loudly and for a long period of time on a train while sitting right next to other people...people lacking a certain type of everyday empathy.

I Think I see what you mean. They are really crappy people too. But someone who throws trash out of their car onto the street isn't necessarily a time murderer. They are doing things that are probably against city ordinance and are genuinely really horrible people but they are not murdering my time by throwing their garbage where it's not supposed to be.

It could certainly become that if it were allowed to pile up but we have control of that which I'm very glad of. We need to get control of these time murderers!

The law has gone too long without addressing these awful ethically deranged people.

Original Poster
Anonymous
#
(6 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Lano wrote:
There's book by a German author, same guy who wrote Neverending Story, called Momo. Its about these small creatures who literally go around stealing human beings time. Great stuff! They should make that into a movie...

I would actually probably like to see it if they did!

Maybe it could clue me in to the psychology of time wasting assholes and by understanding their psychology I could better relate to why someone might be a worthless blight on this species like they are.

Clearly being so much more human than they, I'm having trouble relating with the animal criminals.

05ad6afe 1f85 4c4a 8680 4f73a3c1f45c
last online: <time class="timeago" datetime="1600985490" title="Sep 24, 2020 22:11">Sep 24, 2020 22:11</time>
Verified User (2 years, 5 months)
Long Term User
Shoutout0
#
(1 week after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Anonymous wrote:

Lano wrote:
There's book by a German author, same guy who wrote Neverending Story, called Momo. Its about these small creatures who literally go around stealing human beings time. Great stuff! They should make that into a movie...

I would actually probably like to see it if they did!

Maybe it could clue me in to the psychology of time wasting assholes and by understanding their psychology I could better relate to why someone might be a worthless blight on this species like they are.

Clearly being so much more human than they, I'm having trouble relating with the animal criminals.

Well..its a kids book so the theme is a bit more sesame street than all that...still, a wonderful story.

Original Poster
Anonymous
#
(1 week after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Lano wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Lano wrote:
There's book by a German author, same guy who wrote Neverending Story, called Momo. Its about these small creatures who literally go around stealing human beings time. Great stuff! They should make that into a movie...

I would actually probably like to see it if they did!

Maybe it could clue me in to the psychology of time wasting assholes and by understanding their psychology I could better relate to why someone might be a worthless blight on this species like they are.

Clearly being so much more human than they, I'm having trouble relating with the animal criminals.

Well..its a kids book so the theme is a bit more sesame street than all that...still, a wonderful story.

Oh...Well they hang out with bums on the street in garbage cans, butt plugs they named grimace, and talk to animals(and the animals talk back!)

That's somehow less fkd up than us? LOL

That might be one of the best sources to learn where this all comes from!

(not saying any of that is bad, just sayin. if talking animals is your thing more power to you! lol)

Favidbowiepic
last online: <time class="timeago" datetime="1598851265" title="Aug 31, 2020 5:21">Aug 31, 2020 5:21</time>
Verified User (2 years, 10 months)
Long Term User
Shoutout0
#
(1 week after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

If slow walkers and stop'n'talkers in grocery stores count as time wasters, I completely agree!

I just want to get through, grab my stuff and get out. But then you have the ones you're stuck behind because they've decided to stop in the middle of the aisle and chat to a friend they run into...or leave their trolley and walk 5 metres away to get what they want, without realizing that someone behind them can't squeeze through their abandoned trolley and a display set up, ugh...

And the ones who treat shopping like a gentle stroll, I want to ram my trolley into the back of their knees. It's fine if I can dodge and weave through them...if there's enough room, but then I somehow get dirty looks because I'm in a hurry to get passed them.

Do they think I have hours to spend at the store and I don't have something else I need to do?

Original Poster
Anonymous
#
(1 week after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Aria wrote:
If slow walkers and stop'n'talkers in grocery stores count as time wasters, I completely agree!

I just want to get through, grab my stuff and get out. But then you have the ones you're stuck behind because they've decided to stop in the middle of the aisle and chat to a friend they run into...or leave their trolley and walk 5 metres away to get what they want, without realizing that someone behind them can't squeeze through their abandoned trolley and a display set up, ugh...

And the ones who treat shopping like a gentle stroll, I want to ram my trolley into the back of their knees. It's fine if I can dodge and weave through them...if there's enough room, but then I somehow get dirty looks because I'm in a hurry to get passed them.

Do they think I have hours to spend at the store and I don't have something else I need to do?

This is sort of part of it. They should be able to feel free to take a gentle stroll through the shop if they want. It's when they know they're in someone's way, like yours, and they just don't give af that gets me. It's passive assolery and there's no excuse. They might as well be overt about it at least and admit they're c**ts. at least you might be able to get them to slip up and give you a really justifiable reason to punch them in their face lol

There's lots of room in a grocery store usually. At least where I'm from. Being an asshole by being in the way on purpose is totally part of the type I'm talking about. So yah in a way you nailed it.

Might be a lot better chance they're not being dicks about it if they're 70 and half blind but that's just not the case with most people. There's usually no good excuse to be a c**t lol

A
⇧ Zoom to top

Help-QA supports basic Markdown, emoji 😁, and tagging friends with @username!