912 replies, Replies 761 to 770

so there is this girl.

I guess one thing you said kind of worries me, and that's that you're asking her friends' names...oddly specific thing to mention, and I find it hard to think of situations where that would naturally come on in conversation...unless you met said friend and just wanted to remember what the name was.

Is the hiking really a date? A lot of girls aren't trying to sweat a lot in front of a guy who they want to seem attractive to. Maybe she just likes hanging out but doesn't like you LIKE THAT.

- written
Who here plays video games?

Oh, i meant to edit my reply but instead it quoted it.

- written
Who here plays video games?

Lano wrote:

Slash wrote:
I'm all about retro-games.

Duke Nuk'em Total Meltdown.
Duke Nuk'em Time To Kill.
Vigilante 8 (the first one only)
Twisted Metal
Croc 1 & 2
Need For Speed
Grand Turismo

(I'll add more as I remember)

total meltdown was an incredible game but I tried replaying it a few years ago, and I just feel like fps games have come a long way since then...though not in terms of quantity of game. So many dang levels. Need for Speed and twisted metal are classics.

I still replay Super Mario Bros 3 and the original MarioKart game for SNES every once in a while. Those games are amazing, the modern MarioKart doesn't hold a candle to the original.

- written

Who here plays video games?

Slash wrote:
I'm all about retro-games.

Duke Nuk'em Total Meltdown.
Duke Nuk'em Time To Kill.
Vigilante 8 (the first one only)
Twisted Metal
Croc 1 & 2
Need For Speed
Grand Turismo

(I'll add more as I remember)

total meltdown was an incredible game but I tried replaying it a few years ago, and I just feel like fps games have come a long way since then...Need for Speed and twisted metal are classics.

I still replay Super Mario Bros 3 and the original MarioKart game for SNES every once in a while. Those games are amazing, the modern MarioKart doesn't hold a candle to the original.

- written
Who here plays video games?

Araz wrote:
I like Ark and Skyrim. I play on Xbox. I know Skyrim is super old but I still play it LOL.

I have Ark but I bought it without realizing it's multiplayer only..

Skyrim is great, I recently bought the remastered edition on sale. Honestly can't wait for a sequel to come out, but who knows when that is going to happen. Then again, Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood missions, imo, kinda shine above all the other quests....never actually beat the main questline, it didn't keep me interested. I also didn't like the rebellion questline cus I hate both sides. I kinda wanted to kill them both and make myself king, but that wasn't an option in the base game.

- written
Who here plays video games?

Rockster160 wrote:
I like games! Donโ€™t have the time to play much.
Creative games like Minecraft and Factorio are my favorites. I also love games like Beat Saber (VR) and Guitar Hero.

Not much of a โ€œgamerโ€ but I do play when I can. ๐Ÿ˜

I like Minecraft but I legit get scared of the monsters. Silent Hill I can deal with, but for some reason crudely rendered cartoon monsters scare the heck out of me.

- written
200,000 UFO Fans Plan to Storm Area 51?

I can't seem to find the headline on my end.

- written
So I'm scared I hurt a snake...

Let me say I am pleased to see a bipedal show such concern for his reptilian fellows. while I am not an expert on snakes, I believe that, if it was hurt, you would probably be able to tell. Bones crack when broken, and you should realize that creatures are usually built pretty tough - snakes spend their whole lives on the ground, after all.

He wouldn't have been much safer living in your store, so I believe you did the right thing. On the other hand, I would offer...what if the snake was venomous? I do not know where you live and if there are such snakes in the area, but your job probably doesn't pay you enough to get treated for snake venom. Animal control may have been a better option.

- written
Getting to know HelpQA family..

I'm from an jungle covered island far away, currently dwelling in the human realm, about to play some Dark Souls Remastered.

- written
I don't usually make political posts.

TheClue wrote:

Your getting politician and politics confused. Everyone is into politics even you but as I said Trump was not a politician and never held a government job prier to being president.

I think people say "he's not a politician" as if this was a positive thing, implying that his hands are somehow clean of some background corruption that comes with being a politician. I don't think the people who bring that up are doing it just to point out that he has no experience. Maybe you mean it to excuse his "lack of political correctness."

TheClue wrote:

Here again my statement was taken out of context I said "Elected officials of both houses" not Democrats or Republicans and the reason that I stated this is that they swore to protect the United States and its citizens form enemy's,external and internal and to follow orders from their commander and chief, who at this time is Donald Trump and some of them dont think they have too they will see.

I'm not sure what you mean by this, I was disagreeing, not taking out of context. Also, if you're referring to Congressmen, they don't take an oath to follow the President. They don't have to do anything the President says.

TheClue wrote:
Trump is going to be hard to beat.

Incumbent office holders are historically extremely hard to beat, but I think if Biden gets the nomination and the whole collusion thing gets the attention it deserves he'll probably lose. I say that not because Biden is the best person for the job, only because he's the most electable. I'm pretty cynical when it comes to how people vote.

- written