Doop
danihatesyou
last online: 02/24, 0:00
Help-QA Volunteer Moderator
Verified User (5 years, 11 months)
Long Term User
Shoutout0

So I am a Athiest, what now?

This open post was written |
Views: 128, Subscribers: 8 |
Leave a reply | Report Post

⇩ Zoom to bottom
Reciprocity (0)
Reciprocity
Since writing this post danihatesyou may have helped people, but has not within the last four (4) days.
Post Tags (1)
athiest
Replies (49)
User photo 22810 561248
(1 hour after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

your the lucky winner, you just won despair :)

75971 10152125729463961 180579742 n
(1 hour after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Life goes on. I don't believe in a god and am quite happy.

Electric
BA1
last online: 11/17, 17:21
Verified User (5 years, 11 months)
Long Term User
Shoutout0
#
(1 hour after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

If you're an Athiest, you should already know what to do. What's the point of your Post - to argue about something you won't change your mind about?

BigWilly! wrote:
Life goes on. I don't believe in a god and am quite happy.

Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, Terry Gibbs - they don't believe in rainbows and are just as happy as you.
Cheers

Pup
(5 hours after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Our God is the God of rightness, but you want to do without Him. Ok, you're on your own.

Dr. ralph club zps9ornptsl
(9 hours after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

You could always follow the ten commandments anyway, because it's really the right way to live and treat the other people on this planet. Who knows, you might accidentally end up reincarnated as a cat, maybe Buddha was right. Oh, and change the nasty cat litter, I can smell it from here.

1581744157174 1581744149313 miss bot
last online: 03/19, 3:49
Verified User (5 years, 11 months)
Long Term User
Shoutout0
#
(19 hours after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Deny. Deny. Deny.
Congratulations!
You are not only an Athiest.... you're a republican.

Electric
BA1
last online: 11/17, 17:21
Verified User (5 years, 11 months)
Long Term User
Shoutout0
#
(22 hours after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

soco wrote:
Deny. Deny. Deny.
Congratulations!
You are not only an Athiest.... you're a republican.

As a Conservative Republican, I cannot endorse your statement.

Polling each side, the Dems are largely the non-believers.

Img 5499 photo full
(23 hours after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

These politic words r confusing.

Img 5499 photo full
(23 hours after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

I'm not sure what you want from your post.

Electric
BA1
last online: 11/17, 17:21
Verified User (5 years, 11 months)
Long Term User
Shoutout0
#
(23 hours after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Jetmoo wrote:
These politic words r confusing.

Tis okay, Jetmoo, some religious words like "Athiest" are quite confusing, too.๐Ÿ˜„

Img 5499 photo full
(23 hours after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Haha!

Img 5499 photo full
(23 hours after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Do u believe in God @BA1 ?

Electric
BA1
last online: 11/17, 17:21
Verified User (5 years, 11 months)
Long Term User
Shoutout0
#
(23 hours after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Jetmoo wrote:
Do u believe in God @BA1 ?

Of course๐Ÿ™

Img 5499 photo full
(23 hours after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Ur emoji is tiny on my phone. I believe in God too but in my own way.

The way I see it is be loving to others and if one believes in god then to be loving to him too.

Electric
BA1
last online: 11/17, 17:21
Verified User (5 years, 11 months)
Long Term User
Shoutout0
#
(23 hours after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Jetmoo wrote:
Ur emoji is tiny on my phone.

It was a set of praying hands. (The emojis aren't the best)

Jetmoo wrote:
I believe in God too but in my own way.

The way I see it is be loving to others and if one believes in god then to be loving to him too.

And there you have it. You're off to a lovely start.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Img 5499 photo full
(23 hours after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

๐Ÿ˜Š

Electric
BA1
last online: 11/17, 17:21
Verified User (5 years, 11 months)
Long Term User
Shoutout0
#
(23 hours after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

My time has come.
The evening is here.
Goodnight all.

Img 5499 photo full
(23 hours after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Good night @BA1

75971 10152125729463961 180579742 n
(1 day after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

[/quote]

Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, Terry Gibbs - they don't believe in rainbows and are just as happy as you.
Cheers [/quote]
Do you know this as a verifiable FACT? If so, name your sources.

Yorick
(1 day after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

i dunno, at this day and age i feel like the argument is overstated.

if I believe in all possibilities.. what does that make me? I've heard, seen, felt it all and then made up my own mind.

no conviction necessary thanks.

and now for some songs by Pablo Escobar

https://youtu.be/htgr3pvBr-I

Electric
BA1
last online: 11/17, 17:21
Verified User (5 years, 11 months)
Long Term User
Shoutout0
#
(2 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

BigWilly! wrote:

Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, Terry Gibbs - they don't believe in rainbows and are just as happy as you.
Cheers

Do you know this as a verifiable FACT? If so, name your sources.

Though you are happy, is what you believe (that there is no God), a verifiable fact? From what corner of the universe did you assume your source?
Why hold me to a standard by virtue of your beliefs you can't implement?

I was trying to make a point. People who have been blind from birth aren't obligated to believe what sighted people believe when it comes to sight.
The smarter ones, however, would.

Img 5499 photo full
(2 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

As long as people are happy with what they believe and happy with how they choose to live and it doesnโ€™t hurt anyone, I donโ€™t see why any differences between people like religious belief matters.

Best to look at what is the same between people instead of what is different ๐Ÿ˜Š unless looking at those difference in a positive respect. Otherwise it only causes division and thereโ€™s too much of that in the world. Unless itโ€™s just a harmless discussion type thing.

But one thing we all got in common (most of us!) is we want the world be have lots more love in it and be a better place for everyone and everything.

So my belief is just to be full of love. And when people are mean to just beat them up with love hearts LOL
Ps.. I only human and may not always follow my own values!!! But I DO TRY to.

Img 5499 photo full
(2 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

My friend was brought up Jewish. Another friend is a witness. Another believes in multiple gods. And others are atheist.

I got a transgender friend, gay friends and lots of friends from multiple different countries and friends with lots of different ages, races.. I try really hard to fight division. And my friends some of them have mental illnesses and physical illnesses.

But thatโ€™s ok :) And thatโ€™s just fine with me. Iโ€™d rather fight the division.
And if I do it wrong Iโ€™d like someone to help me realise it so I can do better.

75971 10152125729463961 180579742 n
(2 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Slash wrote:

Though you are happy, is what you believe (that there is no God), a verifiable fact? From what corner of the universe did you assume your source?
Why hold me to a standard by virtue of your beliefs you can't implement?

I was trying to make a point. People who have been blind from birth aren't obligated to believe what sighted people believe when it comes to sight.
The smarter ones, however, would.

I fully understand the point you were trying to make, but your analogy was flawed. Assuming that said blind people have a certain belief, without proof that they indeed have such a belief is, to my mind, intellectually lazy. You are, yet again, making a rather unwarranted assumption when you claim to know what I believe; maybe this is special knowledge conferred to you by your god?
Your chosen analogy also breaks down insofar as it's assumed that people who can see, vs those who are blind, equal those that believe in a god vs unbelievers. The first lot (sighted) would be describing a quantifiable phenomenon, whereas the second lot (believing in a god) would be describing a mental construct, lacking objective reality.
My last point, regarding "People who have been blind from birth aren't obligated to believe what sighted people believe when it comes to sight.
The smarter ones, however, would.", is that blindly believing (See, I made a funny!) is NOT a mark of intelligence, since people have been known to lie. Also, what people 'see' isn't necessarily what's there, so a certain amount of skepticism regarding their claims isn't unwarranted.

Electric
BA1
last online: 11/17, 17:21
Verified User (5 years, 11 months)
Long Term User
Shoutout0
#
(2 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

I fully understand the point you were trying to make, but your analogy was flawed. Assuming that said blind people have a certain belief, without proof that they indeed have such a belief is, to my mind, intellectually lazy.

No one has to present station fulls of information from around the world with endless hours of interviews to be qualified to speak a simple truth.
There was nothing wrong with my analogy - I made it simple, not lazy, and there is a difference.

You are, yet again, making a rather unwarranted assumption when you claim to know what I believe; maybe this is special knowledge conferred to you by your god?

No, Willy, not by my God, but by my ability to read and comprehend what you clearly wrote at the beginning of this Post -

Life goes on. I don't believe in a god and am quite happy.

I answered you according to the very claim your belief
The chronological order of the thread is the very proof of it.

Your chosen analogy also breaks down insofar as it's assumed that people who can see, vs those who are blind, equal those that believe in a god vs unbelievers. The first lot (sighted) would be describing a quantifiable phenomenon, whereas the second lot (believing in a god) would be describing a mental construct, lacking objective reality.

My anology breaks down? No amount of opposing (ie "VS") can weaken the construct of the example...
The sheer number of sighted people is very comparable to the number of people who believe in God (or a god) regardless of their religion. A majority of people are believers. The number of people who aren't are few (like it or not).
Now....is there some special claim of knowledge you possess that should elevate your claim above the majority of the world?
As I said before, People who have been blind from birth aren't obligated to believe what sighted people believe when it comes to sight. The smarter ones, however, would.
Sure. There are liars, but reality and truth walk hand and hand.

Doop
(2 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

I don't know but it sure generated interest so it wins

Electric
BA1
last online: 11/17, 17:21
Verified User (5 years, 11 months)
Long Term User
Shoutout0
#
(2 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

danihatesyou wrote:
I don't know but it sure generated interest so it wins

Congrats! You made the Big Board๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰

Doop
(2 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Slash wrote:

danihatesyou wrote:
I don't know but it sure generated interest so it wins

Congrats! You made the Big Board๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰

as long as it generates interest off this website to bring people here whatever, but I am really atheist

Electric
BA1
last online: 11/17, 17:21
Verified User (5 years, 11 months)
Long Term User
Shoutout0
#
(2 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

danihatesyou wrote:

Slash wrote:

danihatesyou wrote:
I don't know but it sure generated interest so it wins

Congrats! You made the Big Board๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰

as long as it generates interest off this website to bring people here whatever, but I am really atheist

Hey, what ever you can do to reel them in.
And
Yes, I 'know' you are "really" atheist.
Good news is, you won't be for long.

Doop
(2 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Slash wrote:

danihatesyou wrote:

Slash wrote:


[quote from danihatesyou]

Congrats! You made the Big Board๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰

as long as it generates interest off this website to bring people here whatever, but I am really atheist

Hey, what ever you can do to reel them in.
And
Yes, I 'know' you are "really" atheist.
Good news is, you won't be for long.

sounds exciting, why won't i be for long?

Electric
BA1
last online: 11/17, 17:21
Verified User (5 years, 11 months)
Long Term User
Shoutout0
#
(2 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

sounds exciting, why won't i be for long?

Because it seems to be over with all too quickly....unless you're miserable. And then you need lots of company....๐Ÿ˜ˆ heh,heh,heh!

Doop
(2 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

well i can pretend to be miserable but my troll days are over..

75971 10152125729463961 180579742 n
(3 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

No one has to present station fulls of information from around the world with endless hours of interviews to be qualified to speak a simple truth.
There was nothing wrong with my analogy - I made it simple, not lazy, and there is a difference.

Wrong. You specifically named 3 blind people and refuse to back up your statement.

No, Willy, not by my God, but by my ability to read and comprehend what you clearly wrote at the beginning of this Post -

Life goes on. I don't believe in a god and am quite happy.

I answered you according to the very claim your belief
The chronological order of the thread is the very proof of it.

Look up agnosticism vs atheism, specifically Agnostic Atheist. Maybe parse what I stated; "I don't believe in a god"=/="I believe there ISN'T a god", stating 2 different beliefs.

My anology breaks down? No amount of opposing (ie "VS") can weaken the construct of the example...
The sheer number of sighted people is very comparable to the number of people who believe in God (or a god) regardless of their religion. A majority of people are believers. The number of people who aren't are few (like it or not).
Now....is there some special claim of knowledge you possess that should elevate your claim above the majority of the world?
As I said before, People who have been blind from birth aren't obligated to believe what sighted people believe when it comes to sight. The smarter ones, however, would.
Sure. There are liars, but reality and truth walk hand and hand.

The number of people believing something doesn't automatically make it true and therefor reality. Logic elevates my claim above the majority of the world. For example, how many kids believe in Santa Clause, the Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny and are told that they exist by others?

Electric
BA1
last online: 11/17, 17:21
Verified User (5 years, 11 months)
Long Term User
Shoutout0
#
(3 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Wrong. You specifically named 3 blind people and refuse to back up your statement.

Well, I'm sorry your focus on the celebrities was greater than point itself - so -
Let me break out my grinder and customize the point for you -
Somewhere in time (the past, present or future), I'm sure there have been (or will be) people blind from birth who have been told of this wonderful thing called a rainbow. And after having heard about this "rainbow" for years by countless, honest, sighted people; chose not to believe in it regardless of how genuine and authentic the descriptions and stories of it were.

Look up agnosticism vs atheism, specifically Agnostic Atheist. Maybe parse what I stated; "I don't believe in a god"=/="I believe there ISN'T a god", stating 2 different beliefs.

Calling down the law of First Mention, that you do not believe in a god, are more genuine in the debate.
BUT.....in case I missed anything....I will simply ask; Do you think there exists a single, all inclusive Creator (by all means, called "God")? A yes or no is all it takes to answer it - anything more makes it disengenuine.

The number of people believing something doesn't automatically make it true and therefor reality.

I thought for a moment to address this but decided not to when I saw this -

Logic elevates my claim above the majority of the world.

Well... It makes me feel better by knowing that your claim isn't self-propelled...

75971 10152125729463961 180579742 n
(3 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

If you bothered to look up agnostic atheist you'd see why your question cannot be answered with a simple yes or no qnd expecting otherwise is rather jejune. As for the last, well, I suppose that there are plenty of people out there threatened by logical thinking and the conclusions that could thus arrive by utilizing it.

Pup
(3 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Matthew 22:37-38 King James Version (KJV)
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment.

It's first because God is the God of rightness. If you don't put rightness first, it doesn't matter much what you believe instead.

Doop
(5 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

SmartAZ wrote:
Matthew 22:37-38 King James Version (KJV)
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment.

It's first because God is the God of rightness. If you don't put rightness first, it doesn't matter much what you believe instead.

to each our own i respect whatever that is... just don't live by it

Img 5499 photo full
(6 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

danihatesyou wrote:

SmartAZ wrote:
Matthew 22:37-38 King James Version (KJV)
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment.

It's first because God is the God of rightness. If you don't put rightness first, it doesn't matter much what you believe instead.

to each our own i respect whatever that is... just don't live by it

I'm not judging, just curious. How come?

Img 5499 photo full
(6 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

I don't understand why people can't agree to disagree. ??

User photo 22810 561248
(1 week after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Jetmoo wrote:
I don't understand why people can't agree to disagree. ??

We naturally want the world to be like us. why do you think we have pockets of black, latin, middle eastern, white, and asian communities?

Img 5499 photo full
(1 week after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

tricky wrote:

Jetmoo wrote:
I don't understand why people can't agree to disagree. ??

We naturally want the world to be like us. why do you think we have pockets of black, latin, middle eastern, white, and asian communities?

But i dont want to be like other people and i dont need other people to be the same as me. I wouldnโ€™t want people to be just like me, like a clone, that would be so annoying. Im happy to be me, unique and i want everyone to be happy being their unique selves too.

Everyone has something amazing to offer to this world.

But really the people in the other communities ARE like us cos they got ears and noses, almost exactly the same DNA and they cry when they get hurt or scared or even angry. They all got feelings the same as us. And in the end we all die just the same as each other. But even with people with different skin tones, there are people with blue eyes and some with brown, but they dont need seperate communities for different eye colour or hair colour so why do they need different communities for different pigmentation of skin? There isnt two different communities for those who war glasses and those who dont.

I mean sometimes we link having some things in common but if people were the same it would be so boring.

Its like if there was only one species on flower,tree, grass, fish, bird, mammal.. imagine if there were only daisies in the whole world and no other flowers? And all the daisies were white too? We need all different colours to make a garden beautiful and its the same with people too.

I loved it when i went to Corfu at a water park and there were french, americans, spanish, Greeks, Germans... there were so many different languages and people from other countries and people with different skin tones and..... i really liked it!

And when i gestured and said do u got the time? And pointed to the mans watch, he showed the time on it to me, he must not have spoken English but i said thank you anyway. I smiled at him and he smiled back. Smiles are universal and I really like that sort of thing.

Id rather people were their true selves and showed their true colours and encouraged others to do the same. And to help people bloom into the best versions of themselves.

User photo 22810 561248
(1 week after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

@Jetmoo I agree, people should be themselves. Difference in culture can be a little annoying sometimes, because what is acceptable in one can be insulting or rude in another... It take a level of wisdom and effort to be accepting and tolerating and realizing they might not meant to be insulting etc... Thus, in general its easier to be with people of similar culture. I do agree that seeing a lot of cultures is interesting, eye opening, and even make us all more understanding and wiser... Humans usually chose the easier and familiar route.

Img 5499 photo full
(1 week after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

See I guess Iโ€™m different, I make extra effort to try and understand different peoples perspectives. I have a friend who has bi polar so I joined a group of people who had bi polar so I could learn more about what he goes through. And a weight loss one for big people, even though Iโ€™m not big, I wanted to learn stuff so I could be supportive of a friend who used to be rather big. Biggest heart though โค๏ธ

I kinda like watching and seeing what it is like to be other people.

Do many people donโ€™t make much sense, but I donโ€™t want to judge because being judged hurts.

I think itโ€™s cos I got judged a lot growing up. I didnโ€™t have loads of friends and I was the odd ball that people didnโ€™t want and got bullied a lot.

I just have to be careful sometimes though, cos people like me can get taken advantage of.

When I see another oddball Iโ€™m kind of drawn to them cos I donโ€™t want them to be alone and left out how I was.

I remember at school everyone in my pe class has air Nike trainers. I was the only one who didnโ€™t have some. This girl said, not even in a nasty voice, but she said everyoneโ€™s got air Nikeโ€™s you should get some too. .. but I liked my own trainers. I didnโ€™t understand why I should have the same ones as the others. I just didnโ€™t get it.

I had a friend and when we send to secondary school, we were with more kids on our table. Not just me and the one friend. They bullied me a lot and friend did too, showing off. After a while Iโ€™d had enough and decided Iโ€™d rather go sit on my own than be with these. They even used to bad mouth each other when one wasnโ€™t in sight. I just didnโ€™t get it. Thatโ€™s not friendship. I spent a lot of time on my own after that. But I wasnโ€™t happy being in that group.

Even when at a sleep over with this girl and another 2 friends of hers, they started taking the mick out of one and she started getting upset and I said leave her alone. And then they turned on me including the one who I stood up for, who I barely knew.

And that small girl at school and the girl a lot older and bigger wanted to fight with her I asked the smaller one if she wanted to fight, she said no, so I held her hand and dragged her inside with me and went and got the teacher trying to prevent it. That other lass kicked me afew times but whatever. The whole school was gonna crowd around this small lass so I didnโ€™t want that.

Img 5499 photo full
(1 week after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

People often do choose the easier and familiar route, youโ€™re right.

People donโ€™t always want to welcome new people into their social groups either and reject them.

I donโ€™t understand those people who love a good old fight aswell. Cheering people on to fight. I really donโ€™t understand stuff like that. Iโ€™ve been in so many fights and seen my parents fighting as a kid and I know how it feels to be the one being surrounded by way too many people all wanting your head kicked in, I think I kinda get frightened when people fight. Like even when I was in a pub.. I feel a lot more fightened of it than some other people. It upsets me seeing people fight cos I know what itโ€™s like to be on receiving end of it.

I think that itโ€™s because I have been so unaccepted and rejected, that I take extra effort not to make others feel same way.

(Sorry if repeating myself)

Img 5499 photo full
(1 week after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

tricky wrote:
@Jetmoo I agree, people should be themselves. Difference in culture can be a little annoying sometimes, because what is acceptable in one can be insulting or rude in another... It take a level of wisdom and effort to be accepting and tolerating and realizing they might not meant to be insulting etc... Thus, in general its easier to be with people of similar culture. I do agree that seeing a lot of cultures is interesting, eye opening, and even make us all more understanding and wiser... Humans usually chose the easier and familiar route.

I agree, I think it spreads out further than just culture however. It spreads through all the different social groups, larger and smaller.

But some cultures are rather mixed too so itโ€™s hard to really separate people into groups. There was a thing done where they extracted the DNA from multiple people. One hated Germans in particular. Another hated another country and so on. And when DNA came back, they had so much % from multiple different countries, the one who hated Germans actually was a certain % German origins. And same with the others.

When everything becomes so mixed itโ€™s hard to place them into any one group. People are really individuals who donโ€™t need to fit into groups.

But when language is concerned I kinda understand that misunderstandings can occur from those differences when they are not aware of each otherโ€™s perception.

But then having said that, we all have our own unique perceptions. Some people are more sensitive than others and might get upset more easily. Whilst others may criticise them saying theyโ€™re over sensitive and stop crying over nothing.

Where as someone more thick skinned like my dad can come across as firm sometimes, but I think itโ€™s because he wouldnโ€™t mind people treating him that same way. This firmness is his way of tough love sometimes. Where as I donโ€™t always respond to tough love. I like gentle.

People try to treat others how they would like to be treated but then not everyone wants to be treated the same way.

I recently congratulated my ex for getting into paramedic training stuff and he unfriended me online so I canโ€™t speak to him anymore.

On the whole, people are very complex.

Img 5499 photo full
(1 week after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

See Iโ€™m english, my mam was born in Cyprus, dad in England.. my grandmaโ€™s grandma was Romanian and thereโ€™s probably some more washes in there somewhere. Mine would be mixed genetics if makes sense. (I dunno how they would work the DNA stuff out mind)

But when would I belong? Or a person of mixed race? Earth :) for us all to share.

User photo 22810 561248
(1 week after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

@Jetmoo As you stated, people who are on the receiving end of things are usually the one who empathize the most... In general people lack empathy and are too self centered, they would rather bring somebody down and feel better about themselves than to leave everybody be. They talk ****shit about other people,so they feel better about themselves and have something to talk about...

Unlike you I seem to learned my lesson, not to be too good with people (whether that is a good thing or not is another story). People take being too good as weakness or desperate.

Yeah when things mix, its hard to draw the line, DNA are tricky, if am not mistaken i even heard that experiences can be passed in the DNA like being scared of spiders...

1581744157174 1581744149313 miss bot
last online: 03/19, 3:49
Verified User (5 years, 11 months)
Long Term User
Shoutout0
#
(1 week after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

@danihatesyou You may have given God millions of reasons not to love you.
It still has not changed His mind. ๐Ÿ™„

Doop
(1 week after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

still don't do god but to each their own lol

A
⇧ Zoom to top

Help-QA supports basic Markdown, emoji ๐Ÿ˜, and tagging friends with @username!