7536 10203091116829874 2001744637 n
**PamelaAnn**
last online: 07/19, 10:34
Verified User (6 years, 3 months)
Long Term User
Shoutout0

Question 5...Wednesday

Write about a time everything changed in the blink of an eye...

Tell me, guys...

☮ ❤️

This open post was written |
Views: 108, Subscribers: 12 |
Leave a reply | Report Post

⇩ Zoom to bottom
Reciprocity (0)
Reciprocity
Since writing this post **PamelaAnn** may have helped people, but has not within the last four (4) days.
Post Tags (5)
time, guys, changed, eye, blink
Replies (20)
Yorick
(3 minutes after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

this is probably a common one.. but the first time when i got laid off without warning was a complete wakeup call

1581744157174 1581744149313 miss bot
last online: 03/19, 3:49
Verified User (6 years, 9 months)
Long Term User
Shoutout0
#
(6 minutes after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Guess I'm out. I don't blink.

Electric
BA1
last online: 01/25, 20:20
Verified User (6 years, 8 months)
Long Term User
Shoutout0
#
(2 hours after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

When you were supposed to get on the *******fucking plane, but didn't.

2vbsok9
(3 hours after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

That’s happened several times.
The last good one was visiting a friend. A split second decision changed everything.
Although the consequences right now are awful, there was a long time with promise and hope. So it brought with it many of the best moments of my life, so I don’t regret it.

Roccoflip
(3 hours after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

In my life- everything good has been gradual- coming slowly over time with lots and lots of nurturing and care. Any blink in the eye moments have been troublesome. Though- to be honest, not many decisions made on my part have changed my life drastically in a moment. 😄 I guess I just play it a little too safe.

6ac6ec97 7651 45c5 b346 63c4b75d6c66
(8 hours after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Looking straight into the eyes of someone knowing I was going to spend the rest of my life with them.
My Husband (God rest his soul) The first time I ever felt love at first sight.

Giving birth to my first born, again looking into his eyes .Best experience and wake up call to have.
This little bundle of joy you will sacrifice anything for to keep him safe and protected.

Worst. Watching my Hubby die in my arms, screaming for help watching the paramedics frantically trying to get his heart beating again. Watching that flat line, then feeling his spirit leave his body that was my worst wake up call. Everything changed then in a blink of an eye he was gone.
Two days later or it might have been more I heard his whisper my Name “Angie” So for those who don’t believe that anything is out there I can tell you there is. And that is a fact.

12
(20 hours after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

when i was born on earth

Bejbybird
Mya
last online: 08/21, 7:48
Verified User (6 years, 4 months)
Long Term User
Shoutout0
#
(21 hours after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

In the past two, to almost three months, there is such a blink at least every other day..! Yep, i'm just about keeping my sanity..

Happy earth
(21 hours after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

I have no blink moments. All my big changes have taken a little time.

2j0e9up
Max
last online: 07/27, 11:05
Verified User (6 years, 8 months)
Long Term User
Shoutout0
#
(1 day after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Evansent wrote:
Looking straight into the eyes of someone knowing I was going to spend the rest of my life with them.
My Husband (God rest his soul) The first time I ever felt love at first sight.

Giving birth to my first born, again looking into his eyes .Best experience and wake up call to have.
This little bundle of joy you will sacrifice anything for to keep him safe and protected.

Worst. Watching my Hubby die in my arms, screaming for help watching the paramedics frantically trying to get his heart beating again. Watching that flat line, then feeling his spirit leave his body that was my worst wake up call. Everything changed then in a blink of an eye he was gone.
Two days later or it might have been more I heard his whisper my Name “Angie” So for those who don’t believe that anything is out there I can tell you there is. And that is a fact.

Thank you for sharing that. May God Bless you.
I understand that my ignorance to this is a blessing!

6ac6ec97 7651 45c5 b346 63c4b75d6c66
(1 day after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

Thankyou Max, God bless you to.🙂

Dr. ralph club zps9ornptsl
(1 day after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

I was 13 and me and my friends were camping out in a camper in one of their backyards. I opened this closet and there was a tree hanging upside down in it. I asked him why they had a dead Christmas tree in the camper and he looked at me like I was crazy. Upon further inspection it was a 6 foot tall pot plant that was drying out... everything changed real fast for all three of us. Hell by the next morning we were the biggest dope dealers in junior high. I'm pretty sure the statute of limitations has run out. Wish it hadn't of happened so soon and so fast.

T7oab4
(2 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

I've had many of these. actually, I believe everything changes constantly. the biggest one I can remember is a car accident I had a few years back. one of the best, and worst at the same time, experiences I've ever had!
hey @**PamelaAnn** I would like to hear your experiences too!

Dr. ralph club zps9ornptsl
(3 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

How can a car accident be one of your best experiences?

1581744157174 1581744149313 miss bot
last online: 03/19, 3:49
Verified User (6 years, 9 months)
Long Term User
Shoutout0
#
(4 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

DocteurRalph wrote:
How can a car accident be one of your best experiences?

Perhaps the paramedic was hot and she got his number. Strictly for future reference of course.

Bejbybird
Mya
last online: 08/21, 7:48
Verified User (6 years, 4 months)
Long Term User
Shoutout0
#
(4 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

soco wrote:

DocteurRalph wrote:
How can a car accident be one of your best experiences?

Perhaps the paramedic was hot and she got his number. Strictly for future reference of course.

😄 😄 😄 😄 Lol, soco, that would be so me.. Once firefighters had to come to my house.. do i need to write any more?! ;D

(CLUE: yep, bloody hard resisting to set fires to my own place ever since..)

T7oab4
(6 days after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

DocteurRalph wrote:
How can a car accident be one of your best experiences?

hah! it was a wake up call. when you get one of those, you just know it's for the best.
looking back at my life, I wouldn't change a thing. not even the accident. because it made me realize what's important in this shitty life. it made me a better me. yes, it was hard, and yes, there were days I wished I had died that day, I often wished I didn't have to go through this to reevaluate, but looking back right now, I realize how much this accident has helped me. it's like I hit a reset button that day. :)

Screenshot 20201225 201925 google
(1 week after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

The last fight I had with my husband that resulted in my life being irreparably ruined

1581744157174 1581744149313 miss bot
last online: 03/19, 3:49
Verified User (6 years, 9 months)
Long Term User
Shoutout0
#
(1 week after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

BuckingFastard(JN) wrote:
The last fight I had with my husband that resulted in my life being irreparably ruined

You are selling yourself very much short JN. Stop clinging to the past. Life is meant to be lived looking ahead.

Screenshot 20201225 201925 google
(1 week after post)
Quote this reply Report this reply to moderators

soco wrote:

BuckingFastard(JN) wrote:
The last fight I had with my husband that resulted in my life being irreparably ruined

You are selling yourself very much short JN. Stop clinging to the past. Life is meant to be lived looking ahead.

There is no ahead
And there is no living

A
⇧ Zoom to top

Help-QA supports basic Markdown, emoji 😁, and tagging friends with @username!